Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Learning to Breathe


Looking out into the ocean, it is easy to believe you'd only think of the views in front of you but I constantly found myself thinking about everything I need to do back in Austin.

Halfway through my trip in Florida I had to learn what it means to slow down, take a deep breath, and ONLY think about what is in front of me. Luckily, when I reached this beautiful spot in Key West, I was able to take in every second and understand how beautiful this place is.

You can ask my brother and boyfriend, the entire time I was filming this I kept saying, This is so beautiful, do you see how beautiful this is? Oh my gosh, it is so beautiful. It was a pretty amazing feeling, understanding where I was at that point in time and taking in every bit of it.

I'd be lying to you if I told you I found the secret or the best way to let it all go. I have no idea how I did it and it did not last very long. Shortly after, I was thinking about school starting soon and the fact that I have to get on an airplane to get back home.

But those couple of days in paradise (mind and body) were some of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment